There are many tricky aspects of Dutch grammmar, we're sure you'll agree! So, we've put together this collection of fun, informative videos to clarify some of the differences. Hopefully, they'll help you remember the difference between 'als' and 'dan' in future.
What is the difference:
1) What's the difference between 'kennen'' and 'kunnen'?
2) What's the difference between 'me' and 'mijn'?
3) When do we use 'dan' and 'als'?
4) When do we use 'hen' and 'hun'?
5) Types of verbs: Main verbs, auxilliary verbs, linking verbs!
Eitors at New to the Netherlands
We asked some of the editors at New to the Netherlands - who are still learning Dutch themselves – about what they think’s hard about learning the language.